Monday 19 September 2011

SHADOWS OF SEPARATION


Oh master of my fate; captain of my soul!

Where have I lost you?

Lost you, in this clouded wilderness of vice and malice

It  seems  like a life-like dream; when we were just one

When you led me by the garden path to the fountains of love

Now with all this separation; the shadows of my pointless existence overpowers me

As with broken wings, my dreams try to fly

The sky is dark, and my wounded heart thirsts for you

My soul is frozen, as my hands reach out to feel every trace of you

My empty eyes search for you, in the wandering crowds

As in, desolate moments, I hope for you

Oh master of my fate ; awaken to my humble cry!!

Shine upon me the light of your presence

Thaw my frozen soul  with your brilliance

Extinguish my burning loneliness and expel its angry shadows

Fill me with your benevolence : Fill me with your compassion

In the brilliant light of you magnificent mercy 

let me over flow with enrapture 

Let me overflow with  this everlasting Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment