Monday 5 March 2012

DAWN TO DUST


When I was once dead, your fragrance brought me to life again


But faster than the morning mist,  you have left the dawn of my life


Now that your presence has  vanished , what miracle of yours  keeps me here  alive!


Is it your silent divinity that brightens my  clear blue skies


Is it your musical voice that embraces me as the warm summer breeze


Is it your everlasting  love that guides me through  this meandering maze of reality


Overwhelmed by your memories , my  sun is still shining high in the cloudless sky 


But still, my lonely heart yearns to see its  sunset 


Oh love of my life ! Will you meet me down the  corner , when dusk sets in? 

1 comment:

  1. I am moved by the poem, touching the very basic thread of human life.

    ReplyDelete