Wednesday 15 May 2013

LIGHT OF UNDERSTANDING


In the freshness of the morning, I become sunshine

In the darkness of the night, I shine as the moon

In spring of hope, I blossom in every tree

In autumn of acceptance, I get blown away

This is the light of my understanding

This is the light that has made me free!

Faraway in an unknown land

My sentient consciousness still thrives

As the tiger lurking in the mangrove forest

As the deer by the river ready to flee

As the hidden hunter, seeking both their precious hides

My struggling sentience, lives and strives!  


In the concrete jungle of a forgotten ghetto

I take the suffering form, of every human soul

The homeless cripple begging by the road

The corrupt official bending the rule

The penniless mother weeping over her starving child

The cold blooded man guiltless after murder

I am each; I am them all!

This is light of my understanding

This is the light that has made me free


Empathy takes every form; and compassion fills every soul

And when consciousness flows out of the shell of the ego

You too friend can break free!

No comments:

Post a Comment