Monday 12 December 2011

MUSICAL FOUNTAIN


Within the silent wilderness of the lonesome mind


Beyond the mountains of words, and the deserts of ideas


There is an ethereal oasis with a musical fountain!

                                            
A musical fountain of everlasting love!


As my drought struck soul, drinks from this heavenly fountain of musical love


 Music fills my heart, and my soul overflows with love


And the love transforms my menial existence!


Yet, overwhelmed by the divinity of the  music; I cannot sing it‘s symphony!


 My lips, cannot but tremble in humility; though my heart beats to its tune


My ideas collapse, as I grapple to fathom its limitless expanse


My words crumble to its  meaning and  magnificence


My soul glows in the light of love and music; yet, I am so helpless!


Oh Musical fountain of everlasting love!


How do I sing your sacred symphony?


No comments:

Post a Comment