Saturday 12 May 2012

THE EMPTY TRUTH OF EMPTINESS


Oh how empty is the sky when its filled with everything!

The Road to Konya - Shrine of Mewlana Rumi - Turkey 

Oh how empty is my soul when I see the truth!


How empty is the essence, in a world of causality!


Oh how empty is the illusion of my own consciousness!


For, beyond the restricted confines of my conceptual confabulation


Lies the space-less timeless land of ultimate emptiness


 Where there is no goodness, badness or property


No greenness or blueness or qualia


No I, no you; no permanent self


No this, no that; no separate object


No love, no hate; no persistent emotion


No life, no death; no inherent existence


For all there is only emptiness; nothing more but emptiness


Oh how empty! How empty is this empty truth of emptiness!!









No comments:

Post a Comment