Thursday 25 April 2013

NARROW ME


In the comfortable corner of my embracing couch


Relaxing, reposing and rejoicing!  


I curiously wonder!  How long can this ignorant bliss last!


Trapped in the invisible net of my prejudice


Lost within the shadows of my own perception


How will I ever see, the magical magnificence of the morning sunshine?


With feeble eyes that only sees what’s in its mind


Hearing only those words which please the ear   


Believing blindly what " I " egocentrically choose


With Pleistocene senses and a selfish single-minded simplex brain


 Biased and incapable; to cope in the modern web of information


Seeking empty solace, in joining hands with those who agree


Yet claiming the unattainable trophy of the golden truth


Tell me! Oh mind making "me" !


How much narrower can my perspective be!


How much smaller can my bubble world get!  



No comments:

Post a Comment