Friday 20 May 2011

Waking up to the Universe

Just another day just another morn

Just one more turn to the earthly twirl

Gazillion moments since the big bad bang

Here I am finally; Finally awake !!

Who am I and what am I supposed to do ?

Who has sent me and what should I do ?

Born without wanting to be born

Trying to make sense of things

Here I am striving; But so are a billion more!!

Is there an answer? Is there Hope?

Who is right? Am I just a hoax?

It’s a long journey as I can see

Face it or fight it? Or must i flee?

Since all that “is” , must come to pass

So is life really, just a farce?

Thoughts like these run through my mind

Emotions and feelings of a different kind

But my time has come and I must sleep

No room for answers that I did seek

But here’s the Wisdom that I did not reap

You're the one and you're the all; the part, the sum, the all in all

So let “I “go and you will see; what is true and what is free

From dawn I came at dusk ill go; into the timeless i shall go

From dust I came and to dust ill go; into nothingness, I will flow

No comments:

Post a Comment